Update Chart Header etc

Jul 16, 2010 at 5:12 AM
This should be easy .... With XAML like this : <Grid> <StackPanel Height="242" HorizontalAlignment="Left" Margin="32,28,0,0" Name="stackPanel1" VerticalAlignment="Top" Width="417"> <d3:ChartPlotter Name="plotter" Margin="10,10,20,10"> <d3:ChartPlotter.HorizontalAxis > <d3:HorizontalAxis Name="IndepAxis"> </d3:HorizontalAxis> </d3:ChartPlotter.HorizontalAxis> <d3:Header FontFamily="Arial" Content="Chart"/> What do I have to do to grab ( & what ) to change the content - > to something like Chart of X number values etc?? Microsoft.Research.DynamicDataDisplay.Common.ChildrenCollection cc = plotter.Children; I thought this might be clue, because I see with data visualizer all kinds of items - that seem inaccessible to me. Thank you very much for whatever small lines of example you can provide....
Jul 16, 2010 at 5:23 PM

After I added a name property  to the XAML

<d3:Header FontFamily="Arial" Name="MyHeader" Content="Chart"/>

I could then manipulate the text like this :  MyHeader.Content = (object)"Number of data points " + theSize.ToString();

This is a little different than creating the header  as in the animated sample - where the header did not exist in the XAML