Is it possible to show scrollbar

Sep 19, 2009 at 2:24 AM

I really can not figure out how to add scrollbar to the chart so user can scroll vertically. Can you help?

Editor
Sep 25, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Hi,

This feature is not fully implemented for now in DynamicDataDisplay. There is a class HorizontalScrollBar, instance of which can be added to plotter.Children. This HorizontalScrollBar takes values minimal and maximal values of its scrollbar from plotter.Viewport.Domain property, which is a rectangle that limits movements of all charts (it limits values of Viewport.Visible property). Also there is a VerticalScrollbar class, but it is not ready as it works wrongly. I didn't yet have enough time to fix it, maybe you will be more successful in performing this task. I'm not sure if this class is in our latest release, but it should be available in source code of our library.

If I have some extra time, I may spend it on trying to fix VerticalScrollBar, but I'm not giving a promise.

Best regards,

Mikhail.

Apr 21, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Hi,

Please help how to make the scrollbar chart? What example you can view this implementation? Need HorizontalScrollBar, but I can't find it.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards, Tatyana
Jul 2, 2014 at 12:08 PM
Hi,
Would request your help to add horizontal scroll bar in the line graph for WPF . I could see that it is available in Dynamic data display for silver light version in the sample page [http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/um/cambridge/projects/ddd/d3isdk/]
Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Telpr2
Sep 21, 2014 at 8:33 AM
Did you get the solution for horizontal and vertical scroll bar? We should be grateful if you could send us the solution..