Data markers on child vertical axis

Nov 18, 2009 at 7:06 AM

Hi Mikhail,

Is it possible to show some data markers on child y axis.

I need to show some thing like this.

http://cid-996b1960e19fab56.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Trend%20Snaps/MultipleYAxisArea.jpg

Regards

Ravi.

Editor
Nov 27, 2009 at 10:16 AM

Hi Ravi,

Image you've posted in now missing, so please upload it again to give me more information about your intentions.

Best regards,

Mikhail.

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:02 AM

Hi Mikhail,

can you check this link again, I can able to see this.

I need to show data markers on child vertical axes.

For example If I have two line graphs, I will add two extra vertical axis, Cursor coordinate graph is on in my applcation. If I move the mouse, I need to show the cooresponding y coordinate value at mouse postion as a data marker on child vertical axis.

Is there any possiblity to add data point marker on vertical axis. If I move mouse that point marker also should move.

Regards

Ravi.

Editor
Dec 10, 2009 at 3:14 PM

Hi,

I think the thing you want can be reached in the following way:

1) create a plotter and put it into parent plotter's for example LeftPanel. If you need to have multiple axes, than you should remove each axis, create a parent grid, and add both axis and plotter to LeftPanel again.

2) add a ViewportHostPanel and add it to previously created plotter. Than add any shape to this hostPanel.

3) add a binding from main plotter's visible to your plotter's visible. Also you should use a viewportRestriction to limit x-panning of your marker.

That's it.

Best regards,

Mikhail.