WPF DynamicDataDisplay v0.3 - April 2009 Release
Other Available Downloads
Do you want to add some feature to DynamicDataDisplay? Do you want to change some behavior? Do you want us know how are you using DynamicDataDisplay?
Changes and mayor features:
- Added maps subsystem - allows to display tiled maps, with tiles downloaded from network tile servers or loaded from folders on disk.
- Map can be displayed with coordinate transformation or with non-linear scaling applied to tiles.
- Includes sample network tile server for OpenStreetMaps.
- Multiple improvements in axes - now you have more ways to control labels formatting and look
- Added axes to display integer values and any items from any collection.
- Added support for custom context menu items
- User interface is localized to both English and Russian
- Added support for displaying isolines
- Added multiple comments for classes, methods and properties (still growing)
- Added control for displaying palettes, based on ChartPlotter
- Added support for data transformations in viewport, allowing to implement polar transform, or, for example, non-linear mercator longitude transform.
- Added API to adjust Legend's position
- Multiple bug fixes
And much more!
poor documentation , some usefull function are missing but it works fine and very fast.
on Jan 30 at 7:53 PM
Looks nice, but i was not able to integrate to Visual Studio 2012.
Please stay supporting. I need help with Visual Studio 2012.
on Nov 29, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Non-existent documentation - not suitable for a production app.
on Aug 26, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Commercial grade free charting tool. Hell yeah!
on May 23, 2012 at 10:24 AM
This is the best charting library I found. Easy and complete with clever ideas.
on May 13, 2011 at 7:51 AM
Thank you for this, I am not much of a programmer but managed to produce graphs with the functionality I have always missed in excel.
on Mar 2, 2011 at 7:38 PM
Very nice lib! I'd tried some paid charts and can't figure out, how to do a thing! When I tried D3 library I drew my data on the chart within an hour!
on Feb 14, 2011 at 7:41 AM
1. It is really a superb tool if you want to plot graph is no time.
2. Along with this, I have also felt that it's lighter than MSChart (System.Windows.Controls.Datavisualization.Charting).
3. In built basic functions like zoom in and auto docked to the window, taking snapshots... are awesome.
1. Look and feel is not as rich as MSChart.
2. Legend details falls on the graph.
on Nov 12, 2010 at 9:48 AM
Nicely done. Very comprehensive code that comes with some learning curve to get started. Keep it up folks.
on Nov 7, 2010 at 2:29 AM
One of the best Libraries I have seen so far. But performance is not at acceptable levels for real commercial application. It does not scale well
on Oct 27, 2010 at 4:37 PM
Excellent library, I think it is the best that I have tested, but the documentation is not the best. Thanks.
on Aug 23, 2010 at 6:13 AM
Great library, not so great documentation. Would also be helpful if there were people dedicated to answering questions on the discussion board which as of now has many unresolved issues.
on Jun 23, 2010 at 5:16 PM
a great chart library except for the high cpu consumption.
on Jan 23, 2010 at 1:40 PM
You guys ROCK!
This is the best free chart library I've ever come across.
The coding is spectacular, the extensibility is magnificent, and it's so easy to use.
One tiny note - I was able to easily downgrade it to support .NET 3.0 by using LinqBridge (only took 2 hours of poking around). So for those of you who want to use this and not require .NET 3.5, just use LinqBridge.
on Dec 3, 2009 at 3:06 AM
no other WPF charting library out there is as versatile, extensible, or performant. awesome work.
on Nov 16, 2009 at 6:22 AM
Excellent flexibility and extensibility. Magnificent design and implementation. Provides solution for many data representation scenarios. Great performance. Tons of samples. Really nice job.
on Nov 6, 2009 at 4:33 AM
Very versatile library, can be used for many purposes. With some more documentation this could be the no.1 choice for displaying data in WPF projects.
on Sep 20, 2009 at 11:17 AM
on Sep 17, 2009 at 5:40 PM
Brilliant component! Waiting for the Logarithmic Axis in 3.2
on Aug 27, 2009 at 5:48 PM
Fantastic - Excellent Work
on Aug 18, 2009 at 2:37 PM
A fantastic library of powerful WPF/Silverlight charting tools and it's free, and you get source, and it's fast, and it's flexible. Always had a lot of respect for Russian coders - job done
on Aug 12, 2009 at 5:17 AM
on Jun 2, 2009 at 9:22 AM
Can you find such a nice component in open source??!
on Apr 30, 2009 at 3:37 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.