Silverlight DynamicDataDisplay v0.2 - Spring 2010
Other Available Downloads
Silverlight version of WPF DynamicDataDisplay charting library
The version 0.2 shows a greater performance comparing with version 0.1 while having the same functionality.
The following features are supported by Silverlight version:
- Numeric and DateTime Axes
- Line graphs
- Flexible data sources
- Setting custom legend position
- Setting custom navigation buttons location
Major differences from WPF version of DynamicDataDisplay
- Use TextBlock objects in a xaml layout definition inside the VerticalAxisTitle and HorizontalAxisTitle instead of strings
- Use VerticalAxisTitle(TextBlock content) construcor to create a VerticalAxisTitle in C#
- Use LineGraphSettings and ChartPlotterSettings classes to perform custom configuration of LineGraph and ChartPlotter along with LineGraph(IPointDataSource pointSource, LineGraphSettings settings) and ChartPlotter(ChartPlotterSettings settings) constructors
Overall, very fast, and very responsive for real-time data display. However, when panning or zooming, Silverlight version's x-axis or y-axis do not update on the same scale as the curve. This is a major issue. It seems WPF version does not have this problem.
on Nov 9, 2010 at 5:13 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.