Status of this project

Jun 14, 2010 at 3:53 PM
Hi, I love D3 but I'm afraid to use since it doesn't seem like an active project. There hasn't been a release since April 2009 and last source code change was in December 2009. Will this project be supported or is it dead (I hope not!)? Thanks in advance
Editor
Jun 14, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Hello, there is some kind of slackening in D3 at codeplex. But internally we continue working on it. Please don't think that D3 is dead.

Best regards,

Mikhail

Jun 15, 2010 at 7:37 AM
Hi, Thanks for the good news! I'll be anxiously waiting for the updates. Thanks again
Jun 17, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Don't bother anxiously waiting, I just got this response to my latest question:

Hi,

I'm no longer working on this project, so I suppose that there will be some time (several months) during which there will be nobody to answer at this forum.

Best regards,

Mikhail.

Editor
Jun 17, 2010 at 2:33 PM

Maybe I was not very accurate with the time, and probably will find a person to answer at these discussions forum earlier.

Mikhail.

Editor
Jun 17, 2010 at 2:33 PM

Also, D3 != me, there are other developers, so please don't worry.

Jun 17, 2010 at 3:56 PM
=> You mainly wrote the first versions of this project... Excellent work. Thanks again.

Kamel

2010/6/17 Thecentury <notifications@codeplex.com>

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (dynamicdatadisplay@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email dynamicdatadisplay@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Editor
Jun 18, 2010 at 4:47 AM
And thank you, Kamel, for your interest to me and your answers on D3's discussions.

Отправлено с iPad

17.06.2010, в 18:56, kawone <notifications@codeplex.com> написал(а):

=> You mainly wrote the first versions of this project... Excellent work. Thanks again.

Kamel

2010/6/17 Thecentury <notifications@codeplex.com>

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (dynamicdatadisplay@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email dynamicdatadisplay@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com