This project is read-only.

Intensity Example (thanks Mikhail)

Jul 6, 2010 at 7:27 PM

I have loaded an intensity sample I was working with Mikhail on before he left. I was able to get the x & y axis to reflect real data (rather than the data point number), as well as getting a few other things working with the help of Mikhail. However, now that he has left I have three open issues. Anyone with good knowledge of D3 should be able to help as the sample is fairly small and concise. I am having trouble binding to Viewport2D.ContentBounds, ViewportPanel.ViewportBounds, and cannot get the proper z value for my x,y position in a tooltip.

Please have a look at the sample, my comments are in the areas that need work and are prefaced by "QUESTION >>"

http://cid-be559ac3cb2dc573.office.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Intensity%5E_Sample.rar

Thanks to anyone who can resolve this and thanks to Mikhail for all of his help thus far.

Jul 6, 2010 at 10:29 PM

Adding 

gridContainer.DataContext = this;

to Window1_Loaded enables the ViewportBounds binding.

Jul 7, 2010 at 3:13 PM
Edited Jul 7, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Thanks grantz, setting the DataContext of the container resolved both of my binding issues (the ContentBounds and ViewportBounds).

I was also able to get the z value working as a tooltip to the draggable point. I used the weighted nearest neighbor interpolation approach and it worked very well. If anyone is interested in that info, let me know.