Turning away from D3 because it is not useable for project outsiders...

Oct 24, 2010 at 4:51 PM

... doing some research for an silverlight project I have spend a lot of time the last two weeks looking for a decent graphing library for silverlight that is capable of allowing real time data representation.

I thought I might have found something with D3. Unfortunately I was not able to get it running in the way I hoped it would be. Main problem for me was that documentation, especially for the silverlight version, is so poor that it is not possible to use D3 in a practical application. Sample projects are also rare and WPF samples did not help very well because there obviously really major differences in both versions.

Looks the way I am going for Visifire right now. As I have seen here many other people are frustated because of the lack of good documentation. Maybe you should consider this the main priority in your upcoming development. Nevertheless I hope you continue your overall good work.

Editor
Nov 7, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Hi!

My name is Mikhail Brinchuk, and I am a developer of DynamicDataDisplay.

I'm searching now a remote job, so if you or your company can offer it to me, I will be very grateful.

If you want to customize DynamicDataDisplay somehow, I can help you to do it.

My CV is here - https://sites.google.com/site/thecentury/

Best regards,

Mikhail.