Graph with non numeric x-axis mapping

Dec 23, 2010 at 10:41 AM

Hi.

I have to show a M X N matrix as a M line graphs. I am using a datatable to represent this matrix which will have M rows and N columns. Column Names should be displayed as lables on x-axis and each row should be displayed as a line graph. I have gone through all 0.2 and 0.3 samples and source code but could not find any suitable example. Could you please provide an example for this, if it can be done.

Thanks in advance.

Shiva

Editor
Dec 27, 2010 at 11:50 AM
Hi Shiva,

First of all, please move to http://d3future.codeplex.com/ - this is a new project, which is designed to continue the development process of DynamicDataDisplay.
I have updated some samples, so please load the latest version of source code from http://d3future.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets.
Then open D3.Current solution and run AxisColoringSample project or DynamicDataDisplay.Samples project. In the latter project the sample that should be useful for you is in 0.3.1 folder and named AxisColoringSample, too.

In the project a specially tuned axis is added to plotter. In the SetupLocationalAxis method I have used GenericLocationalLabelProvider and GenericLocationalTicksProvider
to use labels and ticks from collection.
--
Best regards,
Mikhail Brinchuk,
My freelance CV - searching for remote work

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 1:42 PM, shivakrishnak <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi.

I have to show a M X N matrix as a M line graphs. I am using a datatable to represent this matrix which will have M rows and N columns. Column Names should be displayed as lables on x-axis and each row should be displayed as a line graph. I have gone through all 0.2 and 0.3 samples and source code but could not find any suitable example. Could you please provide an example for this, if it can be done.

Thanks in advance.

Shiva

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (dynamicdatadisplay@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email dynamicdatadisplay@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 29, 2010 at 10:07 AM

thanks a lot. I will try this and let u know if it works.