i liked you aproach to charts here...
is it possible to change the charts x/y titles?
Aug 26, 2008 at 7:52 AM
Edited Aug 26, 2008 at 8:07 AM
1. How to add the chart as a control to the toolbox.
- Open any XAML designer window and its toolbox panel.
- In the context menu of the toolbox click command Choose items...
- In the appeared Choose Toolbox Items window go to WPF Components tab.
- Use Browse... button to find the DynamicDataDisplay.dll assembly.
- All available components from the specified assembly are added to the list and selected by default. If the first thing you do is click on a check box of any of selected items in the list, you will deselect them all. That is the thing you should
do, because you really need only one control in the toolbox: it is the ChartPlotter. So, now find it and check.
- Click OK and the control is in the toolbox.
2. How to change x/y title?
In the XAML designer window, drag the control ChartPlotter to the form and then use attached properties VerticalAxisTitle and HorizontalAxisTitle:
<TextBlock HorizontalAlignment="Center" FontSize="20">Very simple cosine plot</TextBlock>
(This code is from the sample HelloWorldSample, which is a part of the release)