OpenStreetMapServer

Dec 17, 2009 at 1:27 AM
Hello Thank you for the solution. I was wondering if it is possible to display any color/dots/ image on the MapSample solution. I tried but can't find an example. What I'm trying to do is to display a dot or color at certain coordinates (Geocodes). Can this be done? and is there an example? Thanks.
Editor
Dec 17, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Hi,

you can download the latest version of D3 in 'Source Code' page, where you can find a PointSetOnMap sample in Nightly/DynamicDataDisplay.sln/Samples solution folder/v0.4/PointSetOnMap.csproj. I think this is what you want.

Best regards,

Mikhail.

Dec 18, 2009 at 2:27 PM
Thank you. This is what I was looking for. It looks like Virtual Earth requires credentials/Key and I was wondering where I need to change this in the project. Also where can I sign up to get a key. Thanks. Compiling the project stops in VEImageryServerBase.cs at the following line throw new InvalidOperationException(VE.Properties.Resources.VEServerCannotLoadTile, e.Error); with error Server cannot load a tile due to its invalid internal state. This could happen because of wrong or expired VirtualEarth credentials. Thanks again for prompt reply.